upbeat instrumental

Friday, March 4, 2016

too young to love


Me:
 i knew it was too good to be true,
you stole my heart and my first kiss
you stole my summer nights and my constant freethoughts
this love was ReaL.
i thought that this love was real
they say that love at first sight is a myth
screw it, that can't be true
they say that teenagers don't know what love is
that we're too young
too stupid 
too foolish
10:56 AM
Me:

#2yung2findluv
11:05 AM
Me:

why can't things just be the same as they were
why does it have to change
i know i ended it early 
but i just got scared
can you just give me another chance
remember those nights?
remember the good times?
remember when we spent those days,
all alone it was just us
listening to our song on the radio
laying in the bed of my pickup 
stargazing
3:16 PM

Me:
i know we were young
but i know what i felt
4:56 PM

Me:
can you just give me another chance?
12:06 AM

Me:
it was just a friendship with a little spark,
but every fire starts from just one spark
i've been thinking a lot about you lately,
we were so close
now we're galaxies apart
3 hours ago

Me:
bring us together
lets take another run
lets give it another shot,
i know we were young,
but i know what i felt
36 minutes ago

You:
i'm sorry, i think you've got the wrong number
2 minutes ago

Me:
frick
just now


6 comments:

  1. I really like the format of how this was written. I really liked that you recorded the time underneath each passage. Really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I know we were young but I know what I felt." #stolen Great. Great. Great. Writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. The times were a brilliant touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so realistic, and I like that you're reminiscing everything that happened

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read this when you first posted it and I thought I commented but I guess not but I just wanted to tell you that it made me laugh and you are a genius so there

    ReplyDelete