upbeat instrumental

Friday, February 19, 2016

1..........21 bricks


21 bricks that i wish i would have dropped

21. i wish i would have graduated early; i had the chance, didn't take it

20. i wish i would have been better to my friends

19. i wish i would have worried less

18. i wish i would have gotten more sleep......i really wish

17. i wish that i would have taken creative writing 2. i really like this class

16. i wish i would have read more. reading saves live

15. i wish i had more time

14. i wish i had more time for you

13. i wish i could've been more outgoing

12. i wish i could've lifted people up, just like they lifted me

11. i wish i would have studied harder

10. i wish i would have gotten a higher act score

9. i wish i would have spent more nights pondering about life

8. i wish i could have learned to organize my thoughts

7. i wish i was a leader, rather than a follower

6. i wish i could have paved a new path, rather than follow on paved by another

5. i wish i would have wasted less time. time is the most valuable asset

4. i wish i would have valued people more, and material things less

3. i wish i would have appreciated my family, they mean the world to me

2. i wish i could've been a better example

1. i wish that i could have learned to love

5 comments:

  1. i wish that i would have taken creative writing 2. i really like this class

    same. i love this post

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait i just saw the title i love this post even more now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so cool. Also, I really needed to read this- Almost every one I can relate to. Thanks for posting this

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so amazing. Gave me chills, made me feel.

    ReplyDelete